Class/Course - Class VII
Subject - Science
Total Number of Question/s - 3193
Just Exam provide question bank for Class VII standard. Currently number of question's are 3193. We provide this data in all format (word, excel, pdf, sql, latex form with images) to institutes for conducting online test/ examinations. Here we are providing some demo contents. Interested person may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Nutrition in Plants - Quiz
1. When the starch is treated with iodine solution, its colour changes to?
d) Greenish yellow
2. The organisms which obtain food from the sources other than the self are called :
2. Nutrition in Animals - Quiz
1. Our stomach is located
a) In the head
b) In the left side of the body
c) In the right side of the body
d) Below the abdomen
2. The inner layer of the stomach releases
d) Digestive juices
3. Fibre to Fabric - Quiz
1. The eggs of silkworm are stored in
a) Wooden box
b) Metal box
c) Strips of cloth
d) Plastic box
2. Which of the following country leads the world in silk production?
4. Heat - Quiz
1. On a cold day it is hard to open the lid of a tight container. But when you gently heat the neck you can easily open the lid. Why?
a) Lid expands more than the neck and thus slides easily
b) On heating glass expands and lid contracts
c) Neck becomes slippery on heating?
d) Lids of the bottles cannot bear the heat
2. The CGS unit for energy is :
5. Acids, Bases and Salts - Quiz
1. Silver and gold are purified with:
a) Nitric acid
c) Acetic acid
d) Sulphuric acid
2. Caustic soda is the common name for:
6. Physical and Chemical Changes - Quiz
1. Adding sodium chloride to water is a :
a) Chemical change
b) Physical change
c) Chemical reaction
d) None of these
2. Which of the following is NOT a physical change?
a) Teasing a paper
b) Bending an iron rod
c) Freezing water into ice
d) None of these
7. Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate - Quiz
1. An animal is taken to polar region. Which of the following adaptive characteristic may help it to survive in the new environment?
a) Growth of thick and less hairy skin
b) Sharp beaks and strong claws
c) Light weight wings to fly
d) Growth of thick fur on its skin
2. Plants give out water through the pores present under their leaves. The plants living in desert need to reduce the loss of water because water is very scarce in deserts. Which of the following is an adaption developed by the desert plants to manage the above situation?
a) Their leaves are modified into spines
b) They have lots of branches and leaves
c) They do not shed leaves in the summer
d) They develop roots which come above the ground
8. Winds, Storms and Cyclones - Quiz
1. When a vehicle moves very fast a/an____________is created temporarily behind it.
a) High pressure
b) Low pressure
2. On earth the wind from the north and the south blow towards the equator. From this, we can understand that:
a) Earth is round or spherical in shape
b) It is hotter in and around the north and the south
c) It is hotter in and around the equator
d) Wind does not flow from the east or the west
9. Soil - Quiz
1. Which of the following are the substances that are present in the soil and required for the growth of crops?
2. Which of the following provides nutrients and makes the soil fertile?
10. Transportation in Animals and Plants - Quiz
1. Blood platelets
a) Clot the blood
b) Helps in the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow
c) Are produced in liver
d) Fight disease-causing germs
2. The right side of the heart
a) pumps blood to the rest of the body
b) receives blood from the rest of the body
c) receives blood from the lungs
d) none of these
11. Reproduction in Plants - Quiz
1. Seeds are not a product of reproduction in
2. Female gametes are present in
c) pollen tube
12. Respiration in Organisms - Quiz
1. The actual site of gaseous exchange in respiratory system is
d) All the above
2. In external respiration
a) oxygen is ejected and carbon dioxide is absorbed
b) oxygen is absorbed and carbon dioxide is ejected
c) food is broken down and oxygen is produced
d) food is broken down and carbon dioxide is produced
13. Motion and Time - Quiz
1. Which of the following graphs should be used to represent the percentage of boys and girls in a class ?
a) Bar graph
b) Pie chart
c) Line graph
d) Venn diagram
2. With what speed should a car travel so that it can cover a distance of 5 km in 5 min?
a) 60 km/h
b) 1 km/h
c) 50 km/h
d) 12 km/h
14. Electric Current and its Effects - Quiz
1. A material that lets electricity to pass through it is called a/an:
a) Electrical insulator
b) Electrical conductor
c) Electrical appliance
2. Why is electrical wiring usually made from copper and not silver?
a) Copper is less expensive
b) Copper is a better conductor
c) Copper is a better insulator
d) Copper is non magnetic
15. Light - Quiz
1. The light emanating from a torchlight is :
2. We can see the objects only when:
a) The object absorb all the light
b) Reflected light reaches our eyes
c) When the objects allow all the light to pass through them
d) None of the above
16. Water - Quiz
1. Our body temperature is maintained at :
2. Water is a _________ oxide.
17. Forests Our Lifeline - Quiz
1. Which of the following play a very important role in causing rainfall ?
2. Which of the following feed upon dead plant and animal tissue.