Class/Course - Class VII
Subject - Science
Total Number of Question/s - 3193
Just Exam provide question bank for Class VII standard. Currently number of question's are 3193. We provide this data in all format (word, excel, pdf, sql, latex form with images) to institutes for conducting online test/ examinations. Here we are providing some demo contents. Interested person may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Nutrition in Plants - Quiz
1. Plants get carbon dioxide from
2. Plants excrete gases through:
a) Microscopic pores in leaves
b) Small porous roots
2. Nutrition in Animals - Quiz
1. Our stomach expands when the food enters and contracts when it goes out. Thus the stomach can expand and contact.This is possible because our stomach is made of
2. The process of taking in food from the environment is called:
3. Fibre to Fabric - Quiz
1. Rearing of silk worm is
2. _______ weaves silk threads into silk cloth.
d) None of these
4. Heat - Quiz
1. The temperature of the substance remains constant when it is melting and boiling though some quantity of heat is supplied. What happens to this energy?
a) It is dissipated as sound energy
b) It is consumed to increse the energy of the molecules
c) It is used to change the state of the substance
d) It is still an unsolved problem in science
2. Iron glows in red colour when it is heated to very high temperature because:
a) heat we supply assumes red colour at high temperature
b) mechanical energy is being converted into heat energy
c) all metals gllow in red colour when heated
d) heat energy is being converted into light energy
5. Acids, Bases and Salts - Quiz
1. Phosphoric acid is formed when phosphorus pentoxide reacts with :
b) carbon dioxide
2. Silver and gold are purified with:
a) Nitric acid
c) Acetic acid
d) Sulphuric acid
6. Physical and Chemical Changes - Quiz
1. Neutralisation is a:
a) Chemical change
b) Physical change
c) Sometimes physical and sometimes chemical change
d) Neither physical nor chemical change
2. Manisha took a little bit of soil from her garden and mixed it with water. When she dipped a blue litmus in it, the litmus turned red. By adding which of the following to her garden will she get better plant growth?
a) Slaked lime - calcium oxide
b) Hydrochloride acid
7. Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate - Quiz
1. Which of the following departments prepare weather reports?
a) Pollution department
b) Health department
c) Meteorological department
d) Envirovenment department
2. An adaptation to arboreal life (tree living ) is
a) thick skin
c) opposable thumb
8. Winds, Storms and Cyclones - Quiz
1. Sea and land breezes are caused because of:
2. Which of the following does not show that air has pressure?
a) Ball falling to the ground
b) Riding a bicycle against the wind?
c) Flying a kite
d) Drinking a soft drink through a straw
9. Soil - Quiz
1. __________ makes the soil porous and fertile.
2. ___________ is the collective name for layers of soil.
c) Soil profile
10. Transportation in Animals and Plants - Quiz
1. Red blood cells are produced in
d) Bone marrow
2. Which of the following is used as artificial kidney failure patients?
11. Reproduction in Plants - Quiz
1. Seeds are not a product of reproduction in
2. The thin tube grown from the pollen grain upon reaching stigma is called
a) pollen sac
b) pollen tube
12. Respiration in Organisms - Quiz
1. Which of these have lungs?
c) both A and B
2. Why do whales and dolphins often come upto the water surface?
a) To breathe
b) To swim
c) To get sufficient sunlight
d) To get food
13. Motion and Time - Quiz
1. A jet is moving with a speed of 180 km/h. What its speed in m/s?
a) 50 m/s
b) 10 m/s
c) 200 m/s
d) 500 m/s
2. What was the speed of the body in between 5 and 13 minutes ?
a) It was maximum
b) It was zero
c) It was 2m /s
d) None of these
14. Electric Current and its Effects - Quiz
1. Why is electrical wiring usually made from copper and not silver?
a) Copper is less expensive
b) Copper is a better conductor
c) Copper is a better insulator
d) Copper is non magnetic
2. Electricians wear rubber gloves because:
a) It is an insulator
b) It is soft
c) It is water proof
d) It is inexpensive
15. Light - Quiz
1. The image formed by a plane mirror is:
a) Virtual and same size
b) Virtual and smaller
c) Real and laterally inverted
d) Real and the same size as that of the object
2. The speed of light is:
a) 300,000,000 m/s
b) 330 m/s
c) 30,000 m/s
d) 300,000,000 km/s
16. Water - Quiz
1. The melting point of ice is :
2. Ice floats on water because:
a) Ice is lighter than water
b) Ice is heavier than water
c) Ice is cooler than water
d) Ice is a solid
17. Forests Our Lifeline - Quiz
1. Highest quantity of energy occurs in the
a) primary producers
2. Which of the following convert the dead plants and animals to humans ?