Class/Course - English
Subject - English-Grammar
Total Number of Question/s - 6480
Just Exam provide question bank for English standard. Currently number of question's are 6480. We provide this data in all format (word, excel, pdf, sql, latex form with images) to institutes for conducting online test/ examinations. Here we are providing some demo contents. Interested person may contact us at email@example.com
1. Noun - Quiz
1. Find the correct sentence.
a) They go to Agra during the summer vacations.
b) They go to Agra during the summer vacation.
c) They go to Agra during the summer holidays.
d) They go to Agra during the summer time.
2. Underline word in the given sentence are:
1. New York is the most populous state in America.
a) Only noun
b) Common noun
c) Proper noun
d) Abstract noun
2. Pronoun - Quiz
1. Choose the correct sentence :
a) It is not we who are responsible for the delay.
b) It is not us who are responsible for the delay.
c) It is not me who are responsible for the delay.
d) It is not mine who are responsible for the delay.
2. This is first person singular:
3. Adjective and Determiners - Quiz
1. Happy and Beautiful are examples of:
a) Positive and Superlative degree.
b) Positive and Comparative degree.
c) Only Positive degree.
d) Only Comparative degree.
2. Fill in the blanks with appropriate determiners:
She has _______ clothes.
c) the some
d) a some
4. Verb - Quiz
1. This house _______ been built recently.
2. Choose the correct form of the verb:
We ______(play) tennis together last June.
a) Had played
b) Were playing
5. Adverb - Quiz
1. How _____ do you go there?
d) None Of These
2. They usually eat dinner at 8 p.m.
Adverb in the above sentence is:
6. Conjunction - Quiz
1. Let them wait here ________ the rain stops.
2. Choose the correct sentence for the given sentence:
I will meet you before I shall leave for home.
a) I will meet you before I shall leave for home.
b) I will meet you before I shall leave to home.
c) I will meet you, I shall leave to home.
d) none of these
7. Preposition - Quiz
1. Choose the correct sentence for the given sentence:
I am hopeful to achive success.
a) I am hopeful a achieving success.
b) I am hopeful the achieving success.
c) I am hopeful of achieving success.
d) I am hopeful into achieving success.
2. I go _______ swim every morning.
8. Articles - Quiz
1. ________ room is airy.
d) None of these
2. _______ measles is ________ contagious disease.
a) an, the
b) the, an
c) the, a
d) the, an
9. Spelling Error - Quiz
1. Choose the wrongly splet word.
2. Choose the correct spelling :
10. Transformation of sentences - Quiz
1. Write the noun form of the given verb-Bathe
d) None of These
2. Write the noun form of the given verb-Defy
c) Both A & B
d) None of These
11. Tense - Quiz
1. "Period of time" is denoted by:
d) All Above
2. An action which is going on at the time of speaking
Above given definition is related to:
a) Present perfect
b) Present indefinite
c) Past Continuous
d) Present continuous
12. Common Errors - Quiz
1. Find out the part which has an error.If there is no error, Your answer is (d).
a) Arun is not only eminent for his writings
b) in England but also
c) for his painting on spiritual themes
d) No error
2. Find out the part which has an error.If there is no error, Your answer is (d).
a) One of the basics of good writing
b) is to have a clear understanding
c) of the target audience and their requirements
d) No error
13. Idioms and Phrases - Quiz
1. Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase: breathing down his neck .
a) abusing and ill-treating him
b) watching all his actions closely
c) shouting loudly at him
d) notice him
2. Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase: point-blank.
14. One Word Substitution - Quiz
1. Choose the one which can be substituted for the given words /sentence : Murder of a new-born child
2. Choose the one which can be substituted for the given words /sentence : Murder of a king
15. Sequence of Sentences - Quiz
1. Passage consists of six sentences .The first and the sixth sentences are given in the beginning. The middle four sentences in each have been jumbled up.
S1: We are living in an age in which technology has suddenly `annihilated distance`.
S6: In that event, we should be dooming ourselves to wipe each other out.
P: We have never been so conscious of our variety as we are now that we have come to such close quarters
Q: Physically we are now all neighbors, but psychologically we are still strangers to each other.
R: Are we going to let this consciousness of our variety make us fear and hate eah other?
S: How are we going to react?
Which one of the following is the correct sequence?
2. Rearrange the P, Q, R, S to produce the correct sentence : Everyone knows that - P: it is difficult, Q: to speak more politely, R: to go the manager, S: and tell him that he ought.
a) Q S R P
b) P R S Q
c) Q R S P
d) P S R Q
16. Synonyms - Quiz
1. Choose the option that is the most appropriate synonym to the given word : Irk
2. Choose the option that is the most appropriate synonym to the given word :OSTENTATION
17. Antonyms - Quiz
1. Choose the option which is most opposite in meaning to the given word: Cynical
2. Choose the option which is most opposite in meaning to the given word: Phony
18. Sentence Improvement - Quiz
1. The boat was drowned.
a) was drawn
b) was drowned
c) was sunk
d) No Improvement
2. They claimed to bring the best products and services on the doorsteps of their consumers.
a) up to the doosteps
b) to the doorsteps
c) at the doorsteps
d) No Improvement
19. Voice - Quiz
1. Number of tenses can be changed into passive voice:
2. Select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive (or Active ) Voice: Have the box broken .
a) Have the broken box
b) Break the box
c) Get someone to break the box
d) They have broken the box
20. Choosing Appropriate Words - Quiz
1. After being caught in the act, Rajneesh knew that he was in ______ trouble.
2. The prisoner was released on _______ for good behaviour.
21. Narration - Quiz
1. Change the sentence into Indirect Speech:
Ravi said to Sita,"Did you teach my sister?"
a) Ravi asked Sita that she had taught his sister.
b) Ravi asked Sita if she had been taught his sister.
c) Ravi asked Sita if she had taught his sister.
d) Ravi asked Sita if she had taught my sister.
2. Change the sentence into Indirect Speech:
He said,"Go away."
a) He told me, go away.
b) He told me to go away.
c) Both A and B
d) None Of These
22. Double blanks in a Sentence - Quiz
1. In analyzing the ___________ teenage population , Madison Avenue has decided that it is eminently receptive to the ________ of advertising.
a) proliferating, buncombe
b) ubiquitous, mystique
c) diminishing, fantasy
d) burgeoning, blandishments
2. If it were true that enduring lesson are learned from ________ errors, Broadway would be the repository of ________ theatrical wisdom.
a) accidental, occult
b) egregius, sublime
c) dubious, profound
d) dramatic, lasting