This product is useful for the assessment body who want to conduct online assessment of trainer under Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) for any sector skill council.
Just Exam provide a platform to be conduction online assessment of enrolled students under any sector skill council of PMKVY. All registered assessment body can use this application for conductioning assessment at any centre/batch as per project guideline. For completion the guideline, we provide 3 operating panel for assessment :-
1. Admin Panel : In this panel assessment body has to right to create assessors and student with limited controls and permission. Admin has authority to managing every thing inside the application like assessor manangement, student management, sector management, nos management, pc management, centre and batch management, question bank management, assessment management and more..
2. Assessor Panel : In this panel assessor can use the application as per his/her authority. Main uses of this panel is to conduct student assessment for a particular centre wise batch at scheduling time.
3. Student Panel : In this panel, student can view his/her details and create a link for continue assessment at particular time which set by admin.
This application having many module and we are describe some module brefely.
1. Sector Management :
We provide all sector list to admin from which they can choose sectors as per requirement. Currently sectors are :- 1. Retailers Associations Skill Council of India (RASCI) For more detail Click here
2. Telecom Sector Skill Council (TSSC) For more detail Click here
3. Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC) For more detail Click here
4. Gems and Jewellery Sector Skill Council (GJSCI) For more detail Click here
5. Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) For more detail Click here
6. Security Knowledge and Skill Development Council (SKSDC) For more detail Click here
7. Agriculture Sector Skill Council of India (ASSCI) For more detail Click here
8. BFSI Sector Skill Council of India (BSSC) For more detail Click here
9. Capital Goods Skill Council (CGSC) For more detail Click here
10. Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI) For more detail Click here
11. Electronic Sector Skills Council (ESSC) For more detail Click here
12. Indian Plumbing Skills Council (IPSC) For more detail Click here
13. Leather Sector Skill Council (LSSC) For more detail Click here
14. Media and Entertainment Skills Council (MESC) For more detail Click here
15. Rubber Skill Development Council (RSDC) For more detail Click here
16. Food Processing Sector Skill Council of India (FPSSC) For more detail Click here
17. Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council (DWSSC) For more detail Click here
2. Job Role/QP's Management :
A set of NOS's, aligned to a job role, called Qualification Packs (QPs), would be available for every job role in each industry sector. These drive both the creation of curriculum, and assessments. These job roles would be at various proficiency levels, and aligned to the NSQF. Admin has to controlls for add/edit Job Role/Qp's in their panel as per sector. We provide all QP's content to our clients as per his/her requirement.Sector wise QP's are (In random order due security purpose)
Inventory Manager, Lighting Technician, Lab Chemist - Incoming raw material testing, Final Assortment Supervisor, Automotive Service Technician (Two and Three Wheelers), Access Controls Installation Technician, Design Engineer, Script-writer, Functional Tester, Sales & Exports Manager (Gemstones), Setting Operator, Medical Laboratory Technician, Girdle Polisher, Window Opener, Gairy Worker, Hairdresser, Production Assistant, Wire Bonding Operator, Home Health Aide, Finishing Operator, Locker Manager, Kneader Operator, Skiving Operator, Sales Manager (Media Org.), CAD/CAM Operator - Goods, Machining Technician L3, Safety Testing Technician, Bulb Crop Cultivator, Blocking Supervisor, Functional Tester â€“ RAC, Sound Engineer, Laser Supervisor, Transfer Moulding Operator, Reliability Tester, Speech Audio Therapy Assistant, Sewing Machine Operator, Machinist, Auto-tester Capacitor, Tractor Operator, Bottom Polisher, Field Technician (N... more >>
3. NOS Management :
National Occupational Standards (NOS) specify the standards of performance an individual must achieve when carrying out a function in the workplace, together with the knowledge and understanding he/she needs to meet that standard consistently. Essentially NOS are benchmarks of good practice. Admin has to controlls for add/edit NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL STANDARDS (NOS) in their panel as per sector. We provide all NOS content to our clients as per his/her requirement.Sector wise NOS's are (In random order due security purpose) Practice Code of conduct while performing duties, Collate and communicate health information, Monitor donor during the donation procedure, Comply with industry, regulatory and organizational requirements, Undertake fault rectification, Maintain safety, Act within the limits of your competence and authority, Health and safety, Identification & Use of basic tools and equipments, Work with superiors and colleagues, Interact with co-workers, Interact with superiors and colleagues, Repair the fault, Interact with colleagues, Coordinate with the team and others, Coordinate with team and superiors, Contribute to achieving product quality in post tanning operations, Maintenance of Green House, Maintain safe work surroundings, Maintain IPR and respect copyright, Section the issue specimen, Maintain safety, Carry out electrical and electronic repairs and overhauling of a vehicle, Carry out edge coloring activities, Soil prepration and plantation ... more >>
4. PC Management :
Performance Criteria are evaluative statements, which specify what is to be assessed and the required level of performance. They detail the activities, skills, knowledge and understanding that provide evidence of competent performance of each element. Admin has to controlls for add/edit Performance Criteria(PC) in their panel as per sector. We provide all PC's list to our client as per his/her requirement.Sector wise PC's are (In random order due security purpose) Provide information and advice to meet the needs of customers, , Test effectiveness and Perform Joint closure, Satisfy customer needs, Validate accuracy of timely payments, Data Handling, Address queries on time, Provision DWDM Amplifiers, Record and Report, Laundry service, Fault identification & rectification, Test effectiveness & close activity, To assist the client for his/her personal hygiene tasks, Report and record, Prepare to undertake Point of Interconnect testing, Help others learn, Process returns of goods, , Coordinating RF site survey activities for identifying site location, Organise staff to display goods for retail sale, Test effectiveness & close activity, Communicate effectively with stakeâ€holders & customers, Report and record, Test effectiveness & close activity, Follow good practices for cleaniness and personal hygiene, Creating Android User Interface Elements, Assess how effective displays are in retail envir... more >>
5. Question Bank Management :
Admin can add question as per section wise in each sector either by adding one by one or import multi question from excel/word file. Each question has some taging like difficulty level (easy, medium, difficult) and type of question like MCQ, MSQ, True - False, One Word, Integer Type etc. At the time of scheduling an assessment, admin can choose number of question from question pool as per requirement.
6. Assessment Management :
At the time of scheduling of any assessment, admin can schedule with following features :-
Set assessor's for particular assessment.
7. Examination Management :
Schedule assessment for a particular batch at any centre.
Set Pic Permission before start assessment for students.
Set allowded time for completion of assessment.
Set schedule date and time of assessment.
Set exam password for opening assesment.
Set question channel permission during the assessment like Single question pattern, multiple question pattern, View back question, Inform before submittion, Change opted option/s, View attempted answer sheet, All questions are mandatory.
Set question pattern permission during the assessment like Randomly Every Question, Randomly as per Level ASC, Randomly as per Level DESC, As per level ASC, As per level DESC.
Set Typing test or Viva after completion of MCQ Test
See questions from pool as per selection of NOS, PC wise with difficulty level for particular job role.
As per DGET guideline, We create examination envirnment and our examination manager allow the following :-
Refreshing during live exam/test has no effect on reverse timer.
8. Some Other Benefits are as :-
Student answer selection is fed into system in real time.
Student can change the chosen option (as per admin permission).
Unmark the selected option.
No effect of internet connection lost.
Back up is maintained on internet lost or electricity disconnection.
Window cannot navigate during the assessment.
Print facilities of student admit card (individual/batch wise)
Print facilities of student admit card (individual/batch wise)
Print facilities of assessor admin card.
Set multicentre with single assessor.
Deeply student result reports.
Send notification to any assessors at exam times.
No exam lost after disconnect internet connection.
No time lost after power failure.
Multi type of question is a exam. (i.e. single correct option, multi correct option, true – false, fill in the blanks, one word, integer type..etc)
Mobile, tablets, desktop optimization.
Color combination as per client requirement.
User friendly panel with organization name and logo.