Job Description & Other Details
- eCommerce - XHTML - Social Network API
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
Desired Skills & ExperienceSeeking only experienced web developers with the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of programming experience
- Experience working in a team development setting, using source code control
- Intermediate-level SQL syntax (JOIN, UNION, aggregation and conditional functions)
- Developing and/or designing large web systems
- Experience with both front end and back end development
Experience in the following areas a plus:
- Experience performance tuning databases
- Experience with UI and user experience development
- Experience with developing reporting interfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting)
- Any Sys Admin experience
Reporting Date & Time
Venue : UTPL Building, B - Block, Amrit Vihar, Delhi - 110084, NCT Delhi, INDIA
Other Job Profile
Academic Counselor (Academic Counselor )
Application invite from suitable candidate for Academic Counselor as Academic Counselor . Interested candidate can apply before 31/03/2018.
Functional Area : Education/Teaching/Training
Key Skill: Counselor, Marketing Executive, Sales Executive.
Working Hours : 6 hrs. a day (6 days in a week)
Salary : Negotiable
Job Description :
Candidate should sell Online Courses/Educational Software to Students/Clients.
She/He should achieve Weekly/ Monthly Enrollment Targets
She/He should do the Documentation & Excel Entries.
She/He should co-ordinate with students & teachers as and when required.
Educational Qualification :
Essential : Graduate in any stream with fluency in English.
Software Engineer (Software Engineer for Development Company Project)
Application invite from suitable candidate for Software Engineer as Software Engineer for Development Company Project. Interested candidate can apply before 31/03/2018.
Unique TutorArc Pvt. Ltd. schedules an interview for the Software Engineer. Interested & eligible applicant may attend interview with all original educational, experience documents and a passport size photo.
Essential Qualification :
# At least graduate from any recognized university/college.
# At least two (2) years working experience in the same capacity; preferable from a service oriented company.
# With an above average oral and communication skill; inter-personal skills; Computer skills; English communication skills; and very pleasing personality.
Desirable Qualification :