ime is precious, specifically when you are aiming to crack any exam. Yet there are never more than 24 hours in a day. Some utilize it efficiently and some put in vain.
Where do you find yourself?? In the latter group? You don’t have to be. Applying right approach, you can work productively, efficiently, relatively stress-free and effectively.
Here are few Pro tips for effective time management:
- Motivating Yourself
- Have a sound sleep - It will increase your concentration and Focus .Must avoid sleeping in odd hours i.e. 1, 3, 5, 7 ,9 hours.
- Healthy mind leaves in a healthy body – You must eat healthy. Keep away yourself from falling ill. So, that you don’t feel weak mentally and physical as it will disturb your efficiency and concentration.
- Refreshed mind- listen to music is soothing to your ears and don’t bring an emotional turmoil with you or you can do your hobby activity for relieving stress.
- Lastly, read your subject as pleasure and not as a burden.
- So, students, nothing is impossible even the word 'Impossible' itself says ' I-am-Possible ' simply; stay focused and achieves your goals / targets.
All the Best!